Drive for Kid Car
Kid Car provides safe transport to children by providing specially trained drivers with properly installed, age and weight-appropriate car seats.
Drivers must have a late model sedan, minivan, or SUV. In order to be classified as a Minivan or an SUV, there must be room for luggage in addition to three rows of seating.
Driver training includes 4-6 hours of classroom instruction as well as learning how to install different types of car seats.
Drivers undergo a thorough background check that includes:
- Criminal history
- Sex-offender registry
- Detailed review of the driver’s Motor Vehicle Report
KID CAR BENEFITS
Drivers earn substantially more per ride than with any other on-demand car service.
- Uber X, XL, and SUV drivers earn 25-50% more per ride; Example: Family of 4 to JFK- Kid Car drivers earn 64% more than Uber SUV
- Lyft, Lyft Plus, and Gett drivers earn even more on equivalent rides
RECURRING AND ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
Drivers can choose to have guaranteed rides with the same families each week (school trips, recurring appointments).
- All recurring and advance reservations have guaranteed minimum fares
- Guaranteed rides allow drivers to know their weekly earnings in advance
- Consistent rides are a lot easier than hoping for a call from another on-demand service
Most Kid Car rides occur when other services aren’t as busy, providing drivers with the flexibility to earn even more money at night with other companies.
Please click HERE to apply.