Kid Car & COVID-19
I started Kid Car in 2006 and soon after we launched, the world faced a recession. Now, the world faces a pandemic.
Here in NYC, we are all doing our part to flatten the curve and support one another:
- We are staying inside and when out, we are wearing masks and staying 6 feet apart;
- We are ordering from our favorite restaurants to keep them afloat and tipping generously;
- We are pausing each night at 7pm to cheer essential workers and medical staff;
- We are helping and relying on neighbors we previously did not know;
- And those that can are donating money and plasma to help those in need.
Kid Car continues to provide safe transport for children because babies need to get home from the hospital and families still have doctor’s appointments. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our passengers safe, our drivers are wearing masks and wiping down all surfaces, including car seats, in between rides. For those that ride with us:
- Wash your hands before and after your ride;
- Wear a mask and sneeze or cough into your elbow;
- Sit in the back seat and open the window (it’s spring!)
When the world is ready to travel again, Kid Car will be here.
Stay safe and wash your hands.
Founder, Kid Car